There are many famous products for beauty and getting a bright and brilliant face, but recently many inquiries have been about the most important products in the world of skin and beauty and customers have begun to know the importance of obtaining these two products because they achieve real efficacy in the face, but some questions persist around them so we will learn today the difference between Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Skin Serum, and when to use each.
The difference in between
They are similar in having serum, but they differ in characteristics and benefits, so we will explain the benefits of each of them separately to illustrate the complete picture around them:
Let me tell you that hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by the human body and distributed in various tissues. It comes in the form of a sticky substance found between bones and joints and in the skin layer. Collagen is the main component of human connective tissue. The average person possesses about 15 grams of hyaluronic acid, and their natural secretion gradually decreases from the age of 18.
Hyaluronic acid absorbs fluids that enter the body well, so it provides the necessary flexibility for every situation of the skin, bones, and joints, but it begins to shrink gradually from the age of 18, so we resort to providing it from outside the body.
- It is considered an effective treatment for dry eyes.
- A cure for mouth sores.
- Heal skin wounds. Pain relief.
- Fight wrinkles of the skin.
- Skin Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid:
Hyaluronic Acid deeply absorbs fluids, so it deeply hydrates the skin.
It works to delay the signs of aging as it shows the signs from the age of thirty due to a lack of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid is an effective treatment for wrinkles problems as it provides them with adequate hydration to help them produce new and fresh cells.
Hyaluronic Acid treats skin pigmentation caused by excessive sun exposure and aging.
When used regularly, Hyaluronic Acid works to regenerate skin cells and replace them with healthier skin cells.
Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C contains many benefits for the skin, which makes it the best choice to have perfect skin without hesitation, this is the reason why Vitamin C creams and serums are the most beautiful and most important beauty products in skincare, as it softens your face and helps protect the skin from the signs of aging, In addition to many other benefits, it can also provide you with a flawless face. Today we will learn more about the benefits of vitamin C for the skin, how to use it, and the best vitamin C cream and serum products.
Vitamin C serum benefits
- it contains antioxidants that help your skin to restore vitality and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- it helps you replenish damaged skin cells caused by harmful sun rays and dust.
- it helps heal various wounds as it contains antioxidant properties.
- It treats various skin pigments, makes the face bright and glowing, and maintains the youthfulness of the skin.
- Vitamin C serum boosts the collagen production in the skin, making it always tight and delaying the appearance of signs of aging.
How to use Vitamin C Serum:
- Wash the face well with lukewarm water to clean it from suspended dirt.
- Apply a little vitamin C to the face and massage gently.
- After your face has absorbed the serum well, apply a little moisturizing cream.